Your loan servicer is the company who manages your federal student loans. Borrowers should contact their loan servicer to:
- send payments
- arrange an alternative payment plan
- submit a deferment form
- request a forbearance
- update contact information
Your federal loans are serviced by one of the companies below. You can search for your current loan servicer at www.nslds.ed.gov.
If you do not see your servicer, or if you are not sure who your servicer is, please contact Pantheon at 877.737.0269 and we can assist you.
Department of Education
There are several government resources available for federal student loan borrowers.
- General information on loan repayment
- Apply for income-driven repayment plans (and more)
- Look up your loan servicer, loan amounts, and loan status
- Request a government-sponsored free annual credit report